Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Settling in






So now that we are home and settling in we thought a blog would be the perfect way to keep in touch with everyone and share our sweet baby boy! He is growing way too fast already but I guess we will just have to get used to that...I find myself just sitting in the rocker and staring at him, kissing him and talking to him. He is a very good little boy! We are very lucky and oh so proud!!





Here is a great picture of his room, Grandma painted the neatest mural for him I love his room, it is so peacefull: If you look close you will see our initials carved into the tree, this was a special treat!


Our little angel is doing very well, he is sleeping, eating and doing all the normal baby things - we couldn't be more proud!! Here is one of my favorite pictures of him!



3 comments:

Laura said...

Alicia & Geno - Let me be the first on your new blog to say Congratulations! Your baby boy is precious and I am so glad that I get to hear updates from a very proud Aunt Missy at work everday!

Love, Laura

Unknown said...

Hey Guys!

Glad to hear that Jackson is settling into the world well. I'm so happy for your newly expanded family! We can't wait to see him again, hope it's soon. The boys want to meet him as well. If the boy eats well and sleeps well, everything else will work fine.

Love Grandpa Kelly

Amber said...

I love this picture!